Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Grace and Life

First - thanks to all of you who posted comments on my last blog! You all are awesome! I'm looking forward to more blogging this spring. :)

I went to visit my grandma (known to me as Mammaw) for the last several days, and I have lots of thoughts to share on that. But, I HAVE to get into work today and get ready for the first youth meeting of 2009! So, while I was trying to catch up on email at home I came across this linke and thought I would share it.

Erin is the name of the girl who died suddenly during the White Rock Marathon. This is a great reflection on life and grace. It is a few weeks old, but I still think you will like it!
http://milemarkers.runnersworld.com/2008/12/for-erin.html

2 comments:

Michael Leen said...

Thanks for the link to the article on Grace about Erin. I was in the race that day and heard about what happened later, not knowing her name.

kborn said...

Hey, welcome back to blog land! :-)