Friday, October 3, 2008

A New Widget

I added a new widget to my blog: Julie's Shared Blog Reads. It's on the right hand side in case you haven't seen it.

I do read quite a few blogs; on some of those blogs I read almost every post that is made. I subscribe to them through google reader, so I can just pull up that application and see all the new posts for my favorite blogs.

I can also share posts that I find interesting. Previously, only people who were also subscribed to google reader could see those posts I was sharing. Now it is available for the whole world to see!

So, keep an eye on that widget. I haven't found as much time recently to read blogs as I used to be able to (I wouldn't recommend taking 8 hours of grad school in one semester...). However, right now I do a bit more sharing of posts than writing my own...so I hope you will come back often to check that out and maybe you'll find some other blogs you like as well!

Peace and happiness to you all. :)

No comments: