Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A 3 Minute Reflection

One of my friends said to me this weekend, "I'm so disappointed in your blog!" To be honest, this was not someone I would have expected to be reading my blog or commenting on the fact that I haven't posted in a looong time (mostly because I don't ever think people read it and am always surprised when someone comments!). But it did bring me motivation to pay more attention and do some writing.

I actually had all sorts of things I wanted to write about after we got back from Europe. I have a few stories in mind and will post them in the coming days.

For now, I wanted to pass along an opportunity for a 3 minute reflection. I learned of a video post offered by the USCCB everyday that reflects on the daily readings. Today's is from Dallas' own Fr. John Libone from St. Thomas Aquinas church. Take a look: http://www.usccb.org/video/reflections.shtml.

No comments: